Forms & Policies

Students in the Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture (RHSA) can find forms and/or procedures commonly used by students and faculty on the Office of Academics Programs website. After choosing a form please be sure to read the instructions located at the top of the form. Many forms may also be found on the Registrar’s website.

For any form that requires the “Dean’s Signature,” email the signed form from your advisor to or schedule a 1:1 appointment with a CAHNR Academic Advisor via Nexus. Forms must be signed by your advisor first before they can be processed.

Application to Transfer from Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture to the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources

Use this form if you are a currently enrolled in the Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture (RHAG/RHSA) and you are applying to transfer into the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources (UAGNR/CAHNR) for the semester following completion of graduation requirements for the Associate of Applied Science degree.

RHSA (A.A.S.) students must complete the A.A.S. program to be eligible to move to the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources or other baccalaureate degree programs of the University.


  • In order to facilitate transfer processing and priority enrollment in courses for the baccalaureate degree program, students are encouraged to submit completed applications by:

October 1 for Spring Semester transfer
February 10 for Fall Semester transfer
*Applications received after these dates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.*


  • The minimum cumulative GPA for transfer is 2.7. Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at the end of their third semester (or equivalent) in the program will be eligible for earlier approval and enrollment in baccalaureate courses.
  • Students transferring from RHSA to a baccalaureate degree program at the University of Connecticut will receive transfer credit for all credits earned with a grade of C or higher,
    except that no credit will be given for any course graded Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory or Pass/Fail.
  • Applicants must Apply to Graduate and submit an A.A.S. Final Plan of Study through StudentAdmin.


  1. Complete and submit RHSA to CAHNR Application
  2. Include a personal statement relating to your activities and accomplishments in RHSA, and your interests and goals relating to your transfer into a B.A./B.S. major in CAHNR
  3. Submit a current resume


    Application to Move From Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture (A.A.S.) to Other UConn Programs

    • Students applying to baccalaureate degree programs other than majors in CAHNR need to apply through the UConn Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
      • Students should let an Academic Advisor in the CAHNR Office of Academic Programs know of their plans.